Anatolian Shepherds Page

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Old Pictures

I've been away the past day or so scanning old pictures at my grand-mother's apartment. This seemed like a good time to do it since she is away on a trip to the Grand Canyon. We started with the "wall" pictures, cause we had to take them out of the frames, and it would take the longest. My son, Parker, my uncle, and my sister and I worked like crazy, yesterday. We should complete the "wall" pictures today. They include some of my grandfather when he was a child. I am so glad to be getting at this project. It's been a long time coming. I may bring home some of the older albums to scan some of the pictures in at home. Parker and I can handle them by ourselves, cause there is no frame to replace them into. The picture above is of my mom and dad's wedding, February 19, 1959. The other one is of Glenn and my wedding, May 2, 1992.

No comments:

Post a Comment