Anatolian Shepherds Page

Thursday, March 19, 2009

2009 Garden Plan


It's the day before Spring arrives! And our garden plan is finished! Well, not likely! But that's the beauty of a "plan." You don't have to follow it! I am always tweaking, and changing, and adding and subtracting. This is for our 2009 garden, and I had so much fun using my children's paint, colored pencils, and markers. 

It is based on the sad fact that we still do not have one greenhouse, much less the two I'm plotting for. So I am limited to what I can't pre-start, again. Most of the garden will not need pre-starting, I will direct sow. I am thinking of moving my living room around to try to squeeze in a rack to start tomatoes. We'll see what we come up with in the creativity area for our too small living room. I would really like to pre-start enough veggies and flowers, that we can have enough for our own use, and I could sell starts from our property.

Are you planting a vegetable garden this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment