Anatolian Shepherds Page

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Supercook.com

Guess what! It's snowing (again) outside! Isn't that amazing? I am not truly finding any amusement in it anymore, so I'm resorting to sarcasm. The forecast is for this to turn to rain, which puts us in a flood warning, and then it's supposed to get colder, which will freeze everything and we'll get to go ice-skating in our 1/2 ton vehicles. Whoopee! I think I'm staying home some more.

So on that frame of mind, I thought I'd share the following with you, because I'm inspired to use up our pantry items, before I buy some more to last us through the next several weeks.

I just heard about this website on another blog, Frugal Hacks. It's called Supercook and it has the potential to be a great resource for using up those items that seemed like a good idea at the time, but you didn't really have anything in mind.

From off their website: "Supercook is a new recipe search engine that finds recipes you can make with the ingredients you have at home. To begin, simply start adding ingredients you have. The more ingredients you add, the better the results will be."

I hope there is sunshine wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment