Anatolian Shepherds Page

Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 1/26-2/1 2009


I am trying my hardest to get more organized. Being pretty much a "wing-it" type person, I have always had a pantry full of food. Being a frugal person, I've always purchased on-sale/generic/bulk products. Then I get them home and "wing-it!" O.K. so we live in a VERY small house. We don't have unlimited pantry space. And my pantry is overtaking the kitchen! So... I'm gonna give it a try, hoping beyond all hope that this works for us.

I am participating in Menu Plan Monday at:


Home Organization

Menu Plan Monday (1/26-2/1 2009)

We got a lot of carrots at the last WSU Cooking Class, so you’ll see them being used a lot. Thank goodness most of us like carrots. Baby Princess... not so much!

Monday
Breakfast - Toast, Bananas, Milk (coffee for me!)
Lunch - Tuna/Egg Sandwiches, Raw Carrots,
Dinner - Crock pot Scalloped Potatoes & Smoked Sausage, Green Beans, Home Canned Cherries

Tuesday (We go to WSU Cooking Class today, so we’ll see what we come home with!)
Breakfast - Oatmeal, Crock pot Applesauce, Milk (coffee for me!)
Lunch - Toasted Cheese Sandwiches, Cream of Tomato Soup, Raw Carrots, Apples
Dinner- Crock pot Spaghetti, Oven Roasted Root Veggies

Wednesday
Breakfast - Snickerdoodle Muffins from freezer, Bananas, Milk (coffee for me!)
Lunch - PB&J Sandwiches, Raw Carrots
Dinner- Calico Beans - Crock pot, cornbread

Thursday
Breakfast - Malt-O-Meal, Toast, Bananas, Milk
Lunch - Cheese & Crackers, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Dinner - Ho-Bo’s, Buttery Bread Machine Rolls

Friday
Breakfast - Mom is Great! She Give Us Breakfast Cake w/dried Blueberries in it,
Lunch - Fried Cabbage, Sliced Canned Ham, Raw Carrots, Bread
Dinner- Homemade Pizza (Hawaiian and “Meat Lovers”)

Saturday
Breakfast - Pancakes, Homemade Maple/Vanilla/Cinnamon Syrup,
Lunch - Garbanzo, Tomato and Pesto Salad, Bread or Crackers
Dinner- Lentil Stew in the Crock pot, Easy Biscuit Muffins

Sunday
Breakfast - Cinnamon Toast, Bananas, Milk (coffee for me!)
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner- Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment